So it's everyones 40th reunion and we're thinking there might be people out there that want to help but don't want to or can't attend a meeting! That's okay. There are things you can do to help out with the reunion that won't require you to leave to attend a meeting, just answer an email. Here are some things we're looking for help on.
- Set up and or break down. We will be transforming the Holman Mansion into our Reunion venue and will need help moving furniture, setting up displays and decorating. So if this is something you'd like to help with please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Decorations or setup and breakdown in the subject line.
- We're looking for a couple of people who take good photos. We'd like to photo document the event and then load up to the website. So if we have a few folks doing that then it's not all on one persons shoulders. If you're interested please send an email to email@example.com. Volunteer, Richard Evans
- Working the front check in table. It's a great chance to get to see everyone as they sign into the reunion. It would be great if we had a couple of people willing to help out. If you're interested please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Volunteers: Ron Harris, Jeanie Parker Centeno
- Dinner prayer. This class of 76' has more pastors than any other graduating class. It would be great if one of our pastors would say a little prayer before things get under way. If you're interested please send an email to email@example.com
- Here's a fun way to help out. We're looking for a signature cocktail to be served at the reunion. It doesn't have to be alcoholic. Please submit your cocktail recipe and the name of your cocktail and we'll hold a little contest. The winner will be announced the night of the reunion. If interested please send your name, cocktail recipe and cocktail name in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with cocktail in the subject line.
There will be more calls for help so if you don't see something you're interested in just keep checking back in. If you have an idea concerning something you'd like to volunteer to do please let us know.